Shipment and Fees
All prices indicated on JANNIDERMA.COM do include shipping all over the world, provided from FEDEX, UPS and DHL couriers.
JANNIDERMA.COM does not deliver to P.O. Box-Addresses.
As required by International Laws regulating Commerce and Trade of imports and exports, all shipments from JANNIDERMA.COM are accompanied by an invoice declaring the exact total value of merchandise purchased in Euro. Sale items purchased will be accompanied by an invoice declaring the discounted value of the items.
At the time the goods will be shipped JANNIDERMA.COM sends the customer an e-mail containing the tracking number of the parcel and the name of the Courier who makes the expedition.
The client can follow the parcel on the courier’s website by inserting the tracking number.
At the moment of the arrival of the ordered merchandise, clients are asked to inspect the parcel carefully BEFORE signing for the delivery.
If for any reason the package looks tampered, either sign for the package with reservations or refuse the package.
In the event that the parcel has been signed for with an unauthorized signature or there is an evidence that the package has been tampered, open a claim immediately with the Courier’s local Office and contact JANNIDERMA.COM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the package is not successfully delivered to the client’s address due to a lack of cooperation from the client (wrong telephone number, wrong address, absent at address, non compliance with import regulations) as per the JANNIDERMA.COM commercial agreement, the parcel may risk being sent back to Italy at the client’s expense including any import fees that may be assessed upon re-entry to Italy such as the cost of the expedition of the package to arrive at the customer’s address .These fees will be deducted from any eventual reimbursement.
JANNIDERMA.COM shipments are insured against theft and accidental damage at no additional cost to the client. Once the shipment reaches the destination, the goods are no longer insured.
Import Fee payment
Eventual import fees on the shipped merchandise are the sole responsibility of the order recipient.
Shipments within the European Community are not subject to import fees.
Shipments outside of the European Community are subject to import fees.
1. If for any reason clients are not satisfied with an order, the not worn item(s) can be returned within 10 days for size exchange, store credit or refund.
2. In this case the client has to contact JANNIDERMA.COM to get a return authorization and for return instructions.
3. We will not accept any merchandise sent without prior authorization from our company, nor will we accept it if the shipping/returning instructions have not been followed properly.
To request a Return Authorization send an e-mail to email@example.com within 10 days of the delivery date indicating your first name, last name and address. Please describe the items you like to return and if the return is for a size exchange, store credit or for a refund. Once your return request has been received, JANNIDERMA.COM will send a written confirmation to the client with the Return Instructions.
- The return must be using the same courier with which you received the parcel using and completing the pre-printed Airway Bill contained in the order packaging. The collection of the parcel can be booked by the Courier’s Local Office.
- Returns for size exchange and store credit are free. Items can be exchanged only for a different size of the same article if available. It’s not possible to exchange the article with another one. Free Return Policy is limited to one exchange only for every authorized return.
- Can be used one time only on a future order within three months of the return.
- Is not cumulative with other store credits.
- Must be used in its entirely on an order that is either equal to or greater than the value of the store credit.
4. Returns for refund will be at the client’s expense including any import fees that may be assessed upon re-entry to Italy such as the cost of the expedition of the package to arrive at the customer’s address. These fees will be deducted from the final refund. The re-credit will appear on the client’s billing statement after a minimum of 30 days from the refund date and may vary from one to another credit card company.
Returns must arrive at JANNIDERMA Florence within 10 days after the written authorization to the client from JANNIDERMA.COM.
Terms and conditions
- The items can not be worn, washed or altered in any way and must not present any signs of use.
- The returned items must be in the same conditions as sent, carefully re-folded and have all original tags, extra buttons, dust bags etc.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. JANNIDERMA.COM reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for reimbursement.
- Each sold item from JANNIDERMA.COM, before sent to the client, will be filed by a photography for our archive.